We drove up to Washington for our week break in between semesters and these are the only pictures I took! We took Leah to a Mariners game and we went super early so that she could try and get some autographs. Leah got 2 autographs! She was crawling her way to the front of the crowds and running around everywhere she saw someone signing. I was running through the seats trying to keep up with her with my camera in hand. That day I also got called her mother about 3 times...do I really look that old to be a 7 year olds mother?? Come on people!!! Before the last pic on this post was taken, the lady that took it said to Leah, "Do you want me to take a picture with you and your mom?" We just laughed and played along with it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment