Wednesday, May 19, 2010

easter

This Easter, the Easter bunny surprised David with an easter egg hunt. He got home from work at 1230 am Easter morning (which is why he is wearing his work uniform) and I had to leave for work at 630 am (6 hours later) so I decided to do the hunt before we went to sleep (but it was technically Easter). He walked in and was so surprised. He kept asking me why I always do stuff like this (I pretty much pretend he is my kid and decorate and do things for him every holiday) and I said "who do you think is supposed to do this stuff after your mom?...the Easter Bunny?" So anyways he pretty much ran around like a little kid searching for all the eggs with his basket and pretty much found all 50 eggs in under 5 minutes..I didn't hide them too hard, but come on...5 minutes? The candy inside was gone even faster!!!!

No comments: