Tuesday, October 28, 2008

he's a keeper

Last night we were talking about kids...
I said how it would be sweet to have twins because then I wouldn't have to be pregnant as many times but it would suck cause my tummy would be huge...
David goes, "What if we had like quadruplets..."
I was like, "I'd be huge and probably on bed rest for at least the last month cause I wouldnt be able to walk!"
Then he goes, "I'll help you baby...I'll rub cocoa butter on your tummy sweetheart."
Haha...what a gem...he's DEFINITLY a keeper :)

8 comments:

1zeke1 said...

best not to worry about it until you finish school. Kid are very, very, very expensive. Some are expensive even when they think they are grown up. I also heard that your dad will Kill David if you don,t finish school

Britnae said...

who is 1zeke1?

Ali Breinig said...

yeah for real..who is that?

and we aren't thinking about it...we were talking about it. im obviously gonna finnish school..

Britnae said...

HAHA! Thats funny. Hi Janice! Ali, If you guys end up having kids before you are done with school and are trying to prevent it there isobviously a reason that you are supposed to have them at that time. for now, have fun!

Ali Breinig said...

WOW MOM...trying to be all sneeky...im not stupid mother haha. anyways..mom we rnt gonna have kids anytime soon and ofcorse im gonna finish school. the whole point of that post was the fact that david says cute stuff and not that we want to have kids...

1zeke1 said...

moms not that sneaky, Dylan might be

Ali Breinig said...

DYLAN!! why would you say that

Britnae said...

haha! you guys are hilarious!