I have been skyping my parents a lot lately...here are some pictures of the other night!
Ok funniest picture EVER!! My dad is probly gonna kill me for puting this up and saying this BUT I can't help myself...so this picture was right after my mom said that my dad stunk becuase he uses natural deoderant because the scented regular stuff gives him a rash...haha anyways i can't believe I caught this moment on camera...my moms face says it all!! haha. I love you DAD!!


My mama loves skyping on her new lap top!
My mom spying. My parents just moved to the 22nd floor of a skyrise in downtown Bellevue and they love it. My mom said there was police activity at Burger King and then she whips out the binoculars..David and I started cracking up!!

My mom spying. My parents just moved to the 22nd floor of a skyrise in downtown Bellevue and they love it. My mom said there was police activity at Burger King and then she whips out the binoculars..David and I started cracking up!!
Haha...so this is my dog pedro. I was talking to him and he just kept staring at me! We were dying laughing!! He is probly so confused why a computer was talking to him! But I know he recognizes me..he knows me by name! Whenever I come home, my mom always says.."Ali is coming!" and he starts to get all excited!!


3 comments:
I don't get a rash, it just gets itchy. DAD
haha dad an itchy spot is a rash silly!!!!!
ali!!! we need to start skyping i didnt realize you were on
Post a Comment