Monday, November 9, 2009

boo!

Happy Halloween!!!
This was our first halloween married..last year we were engaged. I spent the whole day (noon to 8pm) cooking all David's favorite Halloween foods from scratch (just like his mama's). It took me forever but I think I got the hang of it for next year. Our friends Becca and Devin came over for dinner and then we went to 2 random parties. It was fun to dress up...we got both of our costumes for $5.oo!
I was a vampire and David was a Devil...it was a little girls costume from Walmart!
Becca and her husband were guns and roses.
Our friends Mike and Jess were Lucy and Ricky from I Love Lucy..SO cute
David warming his tail by the fire
back to normal
homemade doughnuts

homemade chicken noodle soup...i even made the noodles!

homemade rootbeer with dry ice to make it spooky!

1 comment:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

yummy chicken noodle soup... I should've stopped by!!!!